Jr. SEM Specialist
Boost Engagement, LLC is comprised of Shumsky Promotional and Boost Rewards and is recognized as one of the fastest growing women-led businesses by the Women’s Presidents Organization. We have been featured in multiple publications: B2B, Dayton Business Journal, and Loyalty 360, among others.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Jr. SEM Specialist, to join our team and help grow our business! The successful candidate will be responsible for SEM/PPC/SEO duties, administering and helping to manage pay per click media strategies for clients by understanding and supporting initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns for all business units. This position is also responsible for photography duties using originality, talent, and imagination to produce the desired results of items by consulting with individuals making photographic requests to attain goals as determined by the projects’ needs.
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, and other search platforms for all business units.
- Assist in maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing ads and initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools.
- Communicate to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Regularly performs thorough keyword research and recommendations.
- Monitor redirects, click rates, bounce rates, and other KPI’s.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Good time-management skills and ability to fulfill projects by pre-set deadlines.
- Carry out a large variety of photography and editing assignments including apparel and hard goods, location, studio, portrait, and any other content types as needed.
- Coordinate and schedule photographic assignments to ensure the brand guidelines are followed and use best judgment in selection of equipment/lighting and proper style is adhered to (i.e., flat, on form, and/or lifestyle).
- Edit down for each assignment including retouching.
The successful candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as being exceptionally innovative and creative. He/she must be able to handle multiple requests and details simultaneously, while promptly responding to inquiries to ensure expectations are met. This person will take initiative, seek out the appropriate sources needed to reach goals, and enjoy working in a close team environment. This person will also possess an effective understanding of the latest Engagement and how to apply them in marketing.
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Seach Engine Optimization (SEO), and Paid Search (PPC).
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Adobe.
- A diverse portfolio showcasing the ability to work with and photograph a wide range of subject matter, including but not limited to portraiture, retail photography using flat, form and life style shots.
- Strong verbal communication skills to ensure work meets brand guidelines and client criteria/expectations
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Creative “eye” and can intuitively judge what makes for a great photograph
- Proficient in lighting and composition
- Strong people skills, including the ability to put people at ease while they are being photographed
Boost Engagement, LLC offers a competitive compensation, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. For confidential consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer