Customer Care Specialist
Boost Engagement, LLC is comprised of Shumsky Promotional and Boost Rewards and is recognized as one of the fastest growing women-led businesses by the Women’s Presidents Organization and one of Dayton’s Healthiest Employers. We have been featured in multiple publications: B2B, Dayton Business Journal, and Loyalty 360, among others.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Administrator to join our team and help grow our business! The successful candidate will be responsible for serving as the primary business contact for the end user; providing excellent customer service to accounts, as well as representing client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality; anticipating and understanding the end user’s needs and offering responses and solutions; and creating credibility, building strong relationships, and earning the end user’s trust.
- Interacts directly with customers and vendors either by telephone, electronically or face-to-face providing
quality customer care with each interaction; responding promptly and courteously & clearly to customer inquiries.
- Deals with any problems or queries that an end user may have (order status, return/exchange, lost/broken or incorrect merchandise, password reset, web navigation or site questions).
- Keeps track of multiple client specific program parameters.
- Manages order process through invoicing (backlog management).
- Processes vendor invoicing (AV processing) and resolves errors.
- Provides administrative assistance to the Operations Manager in report preparation, metric tracking, reporting and root cause analysis of customer service inquiries
- Enters orders for stock, backorder and MTO items as identified by Inventory Specialist.
- Expedites orders through the manufacturing process to ensure accuracy, proofing of artwork, timely delivery and invoicing. Works with Inventory Specialist to resolve any production issues & is primary liaison with vendor, Shumsky Distribution Center and other internal departments to resolve any production issues/questions.
- Assists Inventory Specialist, as needed, with other SKU maintenance and SKU updates as needed (i.e. pricing updates, closeout/discontinue items, etc).
The successful candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as exhibit good listening skills, and will enjoy interfacing with people, especially through phone and email. He/she must be able to manage difficult customer situations with tact and diplomacy and handle multiple requests and details simultaneously, while promptly responding to inquiries to ensure expectations are met. This person will take initiative, seek out the appropriate sources needed to reach goals, and enjoy working in a close team environment.
- High school diploma or GED plus a minimum of 3 years of customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of customer service principles and practices based on past work history.
- Excellent customer service skills including face-to-face, telephone and email communications.
- Excellent, professional verbal and written communication skills (including correct use of grammar in business writing and speaking).
- Experience effectively handling multiple time requests and managing details simultaneously.
- Tact, diplomacy, and a clear, courteous manner when dealing with customers both internally and externally
- Proven experience to effectively manage customer and staff relationships, promptly responding to queries, ensuring promises are kept and managing client expectations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as factory catalogues, factory order acknowledgements, order forms.
- Ability to write routine correspondence to customers.
- Ability to communicate well with customers and factories.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in a variety of situations.
Boost Engagement, LLC offers a competitive compensation, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer