Boost Engagement, LLC is comprised of Shumsky Promotional and Boost Rewards and is recognized as one of the fastest growing women-led businesses by the Women’s Presidents Organization and one of Dayton’s Great Places to Work! We have been featured in multiple publications: B2B, Dayton Business Journal, and Loyalty 360, among others. We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join our team and help grow our business! The successful candidate will be responsible for developing sales strategy, initiating contact with existing and potential customers, identifying their needs and selling appropriate merchandise to meet those needs. Furthermore, this position is responsible for landing new accounts and expanding into new departments within assign territory
The successful candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as exhibit good listening skills, and will enjoy interfacing with people, especially through phone and email. He/she must be able to land and grow their own book of business. This person will take initiative, seek out the appropriate sources needed to reach goals, and enjoy working in a team environment with a supporting cast.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Identifies and properly qualifies business opportunities.
- Presents to executive levels of organizations and prepares formal proposals; leads negotiations, coordinates complex decision-making process, and overcomes objections to closure.
- Contacts and meets with prospective customers and establishes buying cycles, customer needs, and creates a customer supplier relationship.
- Utilizes technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assists them
in applying the products/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation.
- Oversees projects and business relationships with assigned accounts, exceeding customer’s expectations.
- Utilizes independent judgment in selecting vendors, secures and analyzes quotations; negotiates
prices with suppliers; and recommends suppliers with respect to cost, quality, and delivery competitiveness for assigned responsibilities.
- Secures and places orders taking into consideration delivery/event dates and customers’ budgetary requirements.
- Serves as vendor/customer liaison through manufacturing process and final delivery of product.
- Meets established sales quotas and revenue goals
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field plus a minimum of 5 years of experience in sales and account management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Direct experience within the Promotional Products and Employee Engagement industries is preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as factory catalogues, factory order acknowledgements, order forms.
Advanced sales skills.
Demonstrates effective negotiation and closing techniques.
Ability to conduct presentations and client demonstrations utilizing current technology.
Ability to manage accounts in company proprietary software.
Ability to apply independent judgment in assessing and creatively fulfilling customer requirements.
Must be able to work in a fast paced, high energy environment, where multi-tasking is a necessity.
Must be familiar with product lines and customer base.
Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
Works well independently and also as part of a team—adaptable.
Boost Engagement, LLC offers competitive compensation, 401(k), paid time off, and holidays, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. For confidential consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employ