Boost Engagement, LLC is comprised of Shumsky Promotional and Boost Engagement and is recognized as one of the fastest growing women-led businesses by the Women’s Presidents Organization and one of Dayton’s Healthiest Places to Work! We have been featured in multiple publications: B2B, Dayton Business Journal, and Loyalty 360, among others.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer to join our team and help grow our business! The successful candidate will be building new customer integrations and well as serving as operational support for our internal systems and external systems. The candidate will have the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience with a wide range of the technology components while working on projects that move the needle and help drive our business.
The successful candidate will have experience with implementing technical projects, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, be detail oriented, and possess organizational and time management skills. The individual will think creatively, be innovative and possesses excellent problem solving skills. This person will take initiative, seek out the appropriate sources needed to reach goals, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, close team environment.
- Development using PickBasic and ColdFusion with Microsoft SQL Server backend.
- Support for web APIs using REST web services.
- Operational support for data feeds and integrations with suppliers and customers.
- Support systems to maintain PCI DSS Level 1 compliance.
- Designs integration strategies and builds service applications to those specifications.
- Experience developing in PickBasic, ColdFusion or both platforms.
- Proficient in SQL and relational database design.
- Understanding of the latest Application Development technologies and how to apply them to global solutions.
- Experience with Database, APIs, Web Services and other Data Integrations.
- Ability to use software packages for analyses and project management (i.e., Google docs, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Project, etc.).
Boost Engagement, LLC offers a competitive compensation, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. For confidential consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer