Boost Engagement, LLC is comprised of Shumsky Promotional and Boost Rewards along with affiliated businesses Shumsky Therapeutic Pillows and Outta The Box Dispensers. Boost Engagement, LLC is recognized as one of the fastest growing women-led businesses by the Women’s Presidents Organization and one of Dayton’s Healthiest Employers and Best Places to Work.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join our team! The successful candidate will be responsible for leading cross-functional teams day-to-day to deliver projects that span across one or multiple departments. Manages resources, schedules, and resource scheduling capacity throughout project lifecycle. Responsible for projects from end-to-end from developing requirements and creating SOW, to creating project plans, coordinating/scheduling project resources, scheduling project meetings and milestone meetings to keep projects on time and budget to deliver quality solutions meeting project requirements, and communicating to stakeholders on project status and priorities.
- Develop and manage all aspects of project engagement including planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues through closure of project.
- Defines project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility and timeline.
- Manages/leads project teams, both internal and external for the successful execution of projects.
- Capacity modeling
- Creates and maintains detailed project plans and project documentation to monitor and track progress.
- Develops, manages and creates and stores contract templates and executed versions of Customer Statements of Work, Service Agreements, Addenda and other contracts as required.
- Owns and mitigates project risks.
- Communicates status reporting to leadership including project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues.
- Identifies and implements new business processes to improve organizational performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent work experience and CAPM Certification preferred.
- 2+ years of project management experience, including gathering requirements from the client/business leader, planning projects, tracking and working with project stakeholders.
- Experience in successfully leading projects and programs to on-time, on-schedule and within budget.
- Experience leading, motivating and managing various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance.
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions and identifying priorities.
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs.
- Proven ability to capacity model across various organizational units.
- Experience designing and presenting Gantt charts for project timelines.
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- Experience with a project management tool such as (MS Project, Wrike, Monday, etc.)
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations.
- Team-building skills with technical and non-technical staff
Self-motivated, decisive, problem-solver with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands and constraints.
- Ability to plan, schedule, & lead meetings with internal as well as external clients.
- Document and communicate clearly and regularly to the internal project team, Executive team, and external clients.
- Strong process-focus, detail-orientation with passion for simplification and improvement.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Understanding of IT Engagement: eCommerce, transactional processing.
- Ability to learn complex systems and business processes
Boost Engagement, LLC offers competitive compensation, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. For confidential consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer