Boost Engagement, LLC is comprised of Shumsky Promotional and Boost Rewards along with affiliated businesses Shumsky Therapeutic Pillows and Outta The Box Dispensers. Boost Engagement, LLC is recognized as one of the fastest-growing women-led businesses by the Women’s Presidents Organization and one of Dayton’s Healthiest Employers and Best Places to Work.
We have an exciting opportunity for an eCommerce Specialist to join our team! The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the eCommerce Solutions Manager, specifically with the onboarding of new stores and enhancement of existing stores, including the overall identification and implementation of website content.
- Interacts with the customer to collect requirements and build schedules for eCommerce online stores.
- Collect, present and provide solid information that can be used for the development, maintenance, and enhancement of the online stores.
- Completes SKU sheets or other relevant documentation necessary for products to be added to the online store and ERP system.
- Work with all cross-functional teams including, Marketing, Sales, Accounting, Fulfillment, Warehouse, and IT to provide eCommerce Solutions Manager with updated project status.
- Provides support to Content Specialist with new program setup and existing programs, including using the Website & Product Management Tool setup, store shell configuration, content/product set up, etc.
- Provides site maintenance through Ticket Tracker when necessary.
- Develops training materials for end-customers to use the online store as needed.
- Attends project meetings and works in conjunction with the Project Manager to understand client requirements and timelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of 2 years of customer service experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a minimum of 1-year experience sourcing and pricing promotional products.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as factory catalogs, factory order acknowledgments, order forms.
- Basic sales skills.
- Ability to write routine correspondence to customers.
- Ability to apply independent judgment in assessing and creatively fulfilling customer requirements.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment, where multi-tasking is a necessity.
- Must be familiar with product lines and customer base.
Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Works well in a team environment.
Boost Engagement, LLC offers competitive compensation, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. For confidential consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer