Boost Engagement, LLC is comprised of Shumsky Promotional and Boost Rewards and is recognized as one of the fastest growing women-led businesses by the Women’s Presidents Organization and one of Dayton’s Great Places to Work! We have been featured in multiple publications: B2B, Dayton Business Journal, and Loyalty 360, among others.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Success Specialist to join our team and help grow our business! The successful candidate will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to end users (both internal and external) by providing support to sales professionals in the execution of order-related activities necessary to complete sales of promotional products and services and by providing customer service to store users.
The successful candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as exhibit good listening skills, and will enjoy interfacing with people, especially through phone and email. He/she must be able to handle multiple requests and details simultaneously, while promptly responding to inquiries to ensure expectations are met. This person will take initiative, seek out the appropriate sources needed to reach goals, and enjoy working in a close team environment.
- Places orders from Sales Team and manual web store orders taking into consideration delivery/event dates. Ensures orders are produced and delivered to meet agreed upon in hands dates.
- Serves as liaison between Vendors/Sales Team through the manufacturing process and final delivery of product. Follows orders through manufacturing to invoicing.
- Provides customer support for web-store users via phone, email and live chat for user queries related to order status, return/exchange, lost/broken or incorrect merchandise, password reset, web navigation or other site questions.
- Provides administrative assistance to the Customer Success Manager in report preparation, metric tracking, reporting and root cause analysis for issues and recommending process improvements.
- Backup front desk as needed.
- Backlog management ensuring timely sales order invoicing.
- Creating and maintaining process documentation for departmental key processes.
Supports both sales and other departments with various projects as agreed upon.
- High school diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of 3 years of customer service experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously
- Tact, diplomacy, and a clear, courteous manner when dealing with customers and vendors
- Display professionalism and a high level of business acumen.
- Basic sales skills.
- Ability to demonstrate effective negotiation and closing techniques.
Boost Engagement, LLC offers competitive compensation, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. For confidential consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer