Boost Engagement, LLC is comprised of Shumsky Promotional and Boost Rewards along with affiliated businesses Shumsky Therapeutic Pillows and Outta The Box Dispensers. Boost Engagement, LLC is recognized as one of the fastest growing women-led businesses by the Women’s Presidents Organization and one of Dayton’s Healthiest Employers and Best Places to Work.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Software Engineer to join our team! The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining complex business applications and data integration employing various technologies; maintaining basic server application administration of application servers containing these technologies; participating in the design, implementation, launch and support of new applications and enhancement of existing applications; and providing end user application support.
- Designs and develops enterprise-level business applications, application interfaces and integrations utilizing various technologies.
- Works with internal teams and external customers and vendors to develop project requirements and time estimates.
- Works with a project team to make sure deadlines are met and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Researches, architects, develops, tests, implements and supports the required solution.
- Creates and maintains documentation throughout the development cycle.
- Performs QA on applications to ensure they are operating correctly.
- Works with others to identify and fix bugs in applications.
- Maintains application server administration, security, and troubleshooting.
- Manages source code using a source code control versioning system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field plus a minimum of 1 year of applicable experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to interface with others in order to determine needs and/or assist them with issues.
- Ability to write complex code based on design specifications.
- Attention to research and interface with third party applications.
- Ability to learn new technologies and software and hardware components.
- Experience writing moderately complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Experience designing and implementing web-based and non-web-based applications.
- Experience with creating web sites that interact with a database such as SQL server a plus.
- Experience working with content management systems preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful)
Boost Engagement, LLC offers competitive compensation, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. For confidential consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer