Boost Engagement, LLC is comprised of Shumsky Promotional and Boost Rewards along with affiliated businesses Shumsky Therapeutic Pillows and Outta The Box Dispensers. Boost Engagement, LLC is recognized as one of the fastest growing women-led businesses by the Women’s Presidents Organization and one of Dayton’s Healthiest Employers.
We have an exciting opportunity for an AP Specialist to join our team and help grow our business! The successful candidate will be responsible for processing all accounts payable, administering and balancing the credit card accounts, and closing product orders – all leading to timely and accurate payment of vendors and customer invoicing.
- Match supporting documents to vendor check and credit card payments
- Maintain vendor files on a weekly and annual basis
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements against Aged Payables report
- Weekly review of Aged Payables report against open invoice files
- Assist Accounts Payable Specialists with the processing of vendor invoices
- Process manual freight invoices and maintain automated freight payment systems
- Cross Train to support Accounts Payable vendor check generation Process
- Complete vendor and customer requests for W-9 and credit applications
The successful candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as exhibit good listening skills, and will enjoy interfacing with people, especially through phone and email. He/she must be able to handle multiple requests and details simultaneously, while promptly responding to inquiries to ensure expectations are met. This person will take initiative, seek out the appropriate sources needed to reach goals, and enjoy working in a close team environment.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or related field plus a minimum of 2 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as factory and shipping company invoices, system-generated accounts receivable invoices, lockbox information and system-generated activity reports
- Strong office skills to include computers and other office equipment; familiarity with Google docs; and proficiency with Word and Excel, and other software (ERP, CRM, etc.)
Boost Engagement, LLC offers competitive compensation, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer